- Baked brown sugar pork chops
- Cauliflower mash with ricotta & roasted garlic
- Thyme Butter Roasted mushrooms by Chrissy Teigen
Brown sugar pork chops
- 2 Pork Chops (Bone In)
- 3/4 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar (Brings out natural flavors of pork chops)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Rinse pork chops & pat dry with paper towel
- Rub salt, pepper, & brown sugar on both sides of pork chops.
- Place pork chops on baking pan with sprayed olive oil/butter
- Bake both for 15-20 minutes than flip over to bake other side for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cook for a few minutes before serving!
Cauliflower Mash with ricotta and roasted garlic.
- 1 large cauliflower head.
- 2 large garlic gloves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Cut off tip of each garlic clove, place in foil and drizzle with oil, wrap garlic and place in cupcake trey.
- Roast garlic for 10-12 minutes or until soft when pressed – cool before peeling after removed.
- Cook cauliflower florets in salted water until fork tender.
- Drain cauliflower and pat with paper towels until dry. Make sure cauliflower is completely dry.
- Place cauliflower, butter, ricotta, & roasted garlic in food processor.
- Season with salt && pepper to taste. Puree until creamy and smooth.
Roasted Mushrooms by Chrissy Teigen
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (3 gloves)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme.
- 2 teaspoons salt.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages of mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 425 degree
- Combine melted butter, garlic, oil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add mushrooms, toss & coat.
- Pour mushrooms onto baking trey with sheet and roast. Shaking occasionally, until shriveled but still really juicy. 30-45 minutes depending on the size of your mushrooms.