2 burgers (makes 4 sliders total)
- Jalapeño Cheddar stuffed angus beef burger on pretzel bun
- Spinach feta ground turkey breast lettuce burger
- Bake italian pita chips.
- Trader Joe’s Tziziki sauce
- Jalapeño Cheddar stuffed angus beef burger (2 sliders):
- 2 lb. ground angus beef
- 1 Jalapeño minced
- Shredded vintage cheddar cheese (amount to your liking)
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Pretzel bun
- Tomato’s, avocado, lettuce, onions (toppings of your choice).
- Add beef, garlic, minced onions, salt & pepper to one bowl. Mix with hands.
- Add minced jalapeño and vintage cheddar cheese to another bowl. Mix with hands.
- Separate mixed beef into two patties.
- After cheese and jalapeño are mixed, shape and flatten into 2 pancakes. Cover beef around whole “pancake” each.
- Brush a little bit of olive oil over burger.
- Slow cook/Grill burger flip on occasion for 15 minutes.
- Toast pretzel bun.
- Add toppings and enjoy.
- Spinach feta ground turkey lettuce burger (2 sliders)
- 2 lb. ground turkey breast.
- 1/5 cup of spinach. Chopped into small pieces.
- Feta cheese (add to liking)
- 2 tablespoons of egg whites
- 1/2 tablespoon table garlic powder
- Himalayan salt & pepper to taste.
- Tomato, avocado (toppings of your choice)
- Olive oil
- Add turkey breast, spinach, feta, garlic powder, egg whites, salt, & pepper to one bowl and mix with hands.
- Separate into 2 burgers.
- Brush with a little bit of olive oil.
- Slow cook/grill burgers for 15 minutes.
- Add avocado and tomatoes or toppings of your choice.
- wrap with lettuce.