- 1 potato
- 2 andouille sausages (Trader Joes)
- 1/2 cup green onions
- Mozzarella cheese (Eye balled)
- Half tomato
- 3 Eggs
- Salt, Pepper
1/2 of 1 andouille sausage seasoning (eye balled)
- Ground clove
- Italian seasoning
- Heat skillet with olive oil.
- Dice potato, tomato’s, & green onions, and 1.5 andouille sausages. Ground half of andouille sausage.
- Season 1/2 andouille sausage with clove & italian seasoning.
- Cook potato’s in skillet for 15-20 minutes with lid (optional, cooks faster). Potato’s should be soft inside golden, brownish color on the outside (crunchy). Season with pepper (add to taste).
- While potato’s are cooking, cook sliced sausages on stove until brownish on the outside. Cook 1/2 of the grounded andouille until crunchy,separately. Place to the side in bowl (will use later as toppings).
- Add diced andouille sausages, green onions, and tomato’s to potato skillet. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Get spatula to create hole in the potato skillet for 3 eggs to be cooked.
- Spread cheese all over potatoes and around egg.
- Cover with lid and cook until eggs are finished (5-10 mins).
- Top with 1/2 of the grounded andouille sausage and serve with Rosemary bread from Trader Joe’s.